Abstract submission will be available soon
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the program of the 18th European Headache Congress.
The abstract submission will be available from 4 March.
|Abstract submission and registration open
|Abstract submission deadline
|Early bird Registration deadline
|Late breaking abstract deadline
|Deadline poster upload
|Regular registration deadline
- Animal models in headache research
- Human models in headache research
- Genetics genomics | RNA
- Neuroimaging in headache disorders
- CSF dynamics / glymphatic system and headache disorders
- Headache and metabolism / inflammation
- Preclinical research on novel pharmacological targets
- New clinical developments in prophylactic medications and acute medications
- CGRP (receptor) inhibitors in the clinic
- Devices, nerve blocks and non-pharmacological care
- Medication overuse
- Epidemiology & burden
- Data science and AI
- Aura and interictal symptoms
- Risk factors and comorbidities
- Sex and gender
- Regional differences in access to care
- Headache in children and adolescents
- Headache in the elderly
- Cluster headache & other TACs
- Oro-facial and temporomandibular disorders
- Posttraumatic headache disorders
- Secondary headaches
- Tension type headache
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Chapter four primary headaches
- Miscellaneous / other topic
- An abstract may have only one presenting author. There is no limit to the number of co-authors per abstract.
- There is no fee for submitting an abstract
- Prepare the following sections in plain English text for pasting into the appropriate text boxes during submission.
- Abstracts can be edited after submission.
For deatailed submission guidelines click here.